Thursday, September 6, 2012

tell your story

It's been a while since I blogged, not because I have nothing to say (no such luck there I'm afraid), but I have been swamped with duties.

I have so many topics I'd still like to air, but I thought that perhaps in the meantime it might be a good opportunity to open the floor to you.

I am looking for some "guest bloggers" to submit a personal experience, viewpoint, philosophy or story. If it's in line with the blog ethos and well written, then I'll post it. If you would like credit, then your name will be listed. If you prefer to be anonymous, that's fine. Or use a pseudonym. Whatever you are comfortable.

What I am particularly interested in, are personal experiences related to Africa - the care you have received (good or bad), side effects with drugs, conditions you have been diagnosed with, stigma or discrimination experiences, breastfeeding and childbirth experiences.

You can email your blog entry to drgail.ashford@gmail.com.

And a big thank you for reading.